Find a little something

Monday, September 7, 2026

Creativity I Admire

 


The colors and the composition here really get me

Photography by McGuire McManus

Restaurant: Piccolo Morini

Piccolo Morini in Soho Blends Old and New Italian Design


I just love photography that really speaks to the viewer

Photography by Aart Verrips, on the Horizon




Beautiful color in this car and the composition of all the things with the car is just amazing.

The Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer – Classic. 

Photography courtesy of Singer Vehicle Design.

Louis Vuitton x Singer Reimagines Two Porsche 911s



I love the colors here and the uniformity 

Alta Moda. Courtesy of Anderson Tuftex.

The Ideas Shaping Anderson Tuftex's 2026 Introductions












No comments:

Post a Comment

Poetry Garment (update once look at rubric and get on a computer)

  Three poems of choice   Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost Nature’s first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf’s a fl...