
- 17-year-old Pillow Pet Unicorn. Because it was a gift from my birth father when I was around 4, he passed away from stomach cancer when I was 8 about to turn 9. It kind of shows me he did try even thought my stepdad kept him away.
- 8-year-old Elephant stuffie. she was gifted to me by my stepdad, I guess she makes me feel at that point he started to pay attention to me and my siblings. but in reality, I really just kept her because elephants are my favorite animal.
- Stuffed monkey. he was my sisters originally and I was entrusted in babysitting the monkey while she was on a trip. But when she got home from her trip, she never asked for him back, so I guess he's on a permanent 4-year vacation away from his mom.
- Bel Air Pencil Sharpener. when I first got to st. Augustine I was really just looking for something that reminded me of home and going to classic car shows was a big part of my childhood so seeing the bel air chevrolet 1957 in a shop I bought it immediately and now it goes everywhere with me.
- Photo of me as a Baby. this is the only photo my mom has of me in this costume or any of her kids in this costume. Even though it was passed down before it completely went missing. so, I really like just having a piece of that history, I guess.
I feel like compositionally this photo can be redone at a later date
No comments:
Post a Comment